FOUND Coins are built in the ERC-20 standard on the Binance Smart Chain. You can withdraw them from the platform at any time and keep on your private wallet that supports the ERC-20 standard. However, for FOUND Coins to be visible on the wallet, you need to add a custom token to the wallet. To do this, follow the instructions:
- Add Binance Smart Chain to MetaMask. Check how to do it HERE
- Open MetaMask and switch to Binance Smart Chain
- Click Assets
- Scroll down to the bottom and click Add Token
- Paste the contract address for FOUND Coins 0x359318A353b53A0ca8847815A769d398e2777DD2 into the Token Contract Address field.
Token Symbol FOUND
Decimals of Precision 18
- Click Next
- Click Add Tokens to finish up.
- You’re done. You’ll now see FOUND Coins in your assets list so it’s easier to track and use.